GETTING OLDER

The more we keep everything in our hearts
The more we will face that pain
Even though that pain actually just a permanently
But it will affect to our life

How can we recover all that sad, that pain
If we keep thinking about that feel
It just a tough things we've to faced

I really hate for thinking all this shit
I'm not saying that being tested give a burden to me
I repeat it not a burden to me
But i just wonder where their hearts?

They just pretend being a blind people
Without thinking others feeling (Really bad!)
Being blind are really fun to you huh?
It's totally not fun at all

Because we are getting older
We have to handle with professional & matured
Things can become more good (InsyaAllah)

May Allah always give a toughness to us
Ameen....

No comments:

Post a Comment