ARROGANT GOODBYE :p

Hi bloggers!

How's your day today?
I hope your day was good 
Me? My day everyday like nothing plus boring

Idk why i've to stuck in this situation
But as a human who trust with God
Trying to accept my fate and follow the flow
Even i'm not sincere in everything i do
But i have to acting that i'm okay with everything

Ugh things that i really hate to faced it!
It doesn't mean i hate with what happen rn
I just no idea about it

My environment for now like more than shit
Everyday i push myself to chill and steady
But i still keep complaint this and that
I act like idiot sometime when i keep complaint nonstop
Is it i'm the one who didn't be a grateful person? (Hmmm)

I just can't wait to finish up my internship
And step out from the office with my arrogant goodbye
*Dreaming* (HAHAHA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment